Mission Recover Password: Accomplished.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I haven't visited this blog in a while, as I, well, couldn't get the password right. I've since been posting here, at Wordpress, and here, on Wattpad. I missed this blog. Much has happened in the last year, including crossing the country twice in search of home, starting new adventures and continuing old ones, starting a new novel and even some new wings.





I designed these this past summer for a patient--and friend--of mine in the South, USA. Her room included all of those colors--blue, lavender, white and gold--and she and her mama loved them. They are wearable, but they used the wings as a wall decoration, which I thought was awesome, and I offered them free of charge, of course. They were a late birthday present. They're a replica of the tropical Blue Morpho butterfly, which I posted a photo of on my Wordpress blog.

I've been doing a lot of art lately, which I am not prepared to post photos of now because I was not expecting to be able to access this blog. Getting into it finally was one of those things where you've tried and tried to get into it and it never worked, you waited a year, on a whim tried it again, and suddenly for no apparent reason it just worked.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you! Complaints, praise, rants, raves - I wanna know!